What's new

Merry Christmas!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To all the Administrators, Moderators, Members, and lurkers of TreasureNet!
And especially those here who I've gotten to know through posts, likes, friends, and banter from the past year.
Also, a very special greeting to ********* , who is still on my "ignore list".:hello:
 
Right back atchya BWD!

Hope you and all have a super Christmas...
snoopy-christmas_zpszqysju2z.gif~original
 
Merry Christmas BWD and all! *********:icon_scratch:digger460??? What did I do to you?:laughing7:

Have a great one all:icon_thumright:
 
Merry Christmas everyone and you too BWD!
Hope all have a wonderful day!
 
You're not the boss of me... you can't tell me what kind of Christmas to have.

Bah

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 6.35.58 PM.webp
 
Marry Christmas Dave, hope it is very memorable for you and your wife.
 
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

GL & HH
 
Merry Christmas to all, including Dave and his wife, who I still love.
 
Merry Christmas!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom