Met johnedoe today :)

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reed, I will take you at your word on that. I hereby declare Cape Blanco is in my bucket list! It'll be part of my first west coast trailer trip :)

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a great time..... we will be lining up a small piece of equipment soon to go back with.......

06.jpg
Above pic from..... http://acidcow.com/pics/1116-biggest-dredge-in-the-world-6-pics.html

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're going to bring that thing in you might want to upgrade the mats in that A-52 to hog mats..... Just sayin. :laughing7:

CApicker

Nov 3, 2013
West Sacramento, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holly Mother of Pearl! Can I drive??? Just give me 1 week in the ASRA with this guy and I will retire large!!! thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed, I will take you at your word on that. I hereby declare Cape Blanco is in my bucket list! It'll be part of my first west coast trailer trip :)
Be sure to have a 4wd with nice tires so you can drive down the beach next to the ocean Kevin. Lots of beaches to drive here on the coast and the beach sand here was black and sturdy, great fun :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions