Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #1 Seriously what is this? Found in a soccer field.. weighs 15g.. An art project? Did I nail it in the thread title? Should I wear it? Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
Seriously what is this? Found in a soccer field.. weighs 15g.. An art project? Did I nail it in the thread title? Should I wear it?
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2012 #2 Hey WIT, it does look like a "lost wax casting" pendant, a type of high school art project. I made many back in the 1970's.! is it silver? Sub Upvote 0
Hey WIT, it does look like a "lost wax casting" pendant, a type of high school art project. I made many back in the 1970's.! is it silver? Sub
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2012 Thread Owner #3 It did come out of the ground looking pretty shiny and it did cross my mind that it may be silver but... you think there would really be a chance of that since it looks like a project? Unfortunately I do not have a silver testing kit yet, only gold. Upvote 0
It did come out of the ground looking pretty shiny and it did cross my mind that it may be silver but... you think there would really be a chance of that since it looks like a project? Unfortunately I do not have a silver testing kit yet, only gold.