JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #1 I found this, and I wondered if it was a metal button or something else.? Thanks for the replies, if it is one how old could it be. It is not iron.
I found this, and I wondered if it was a metal button or something else.? Thanks for the replies, if it is one how old could it be. It is not iron.
P payload77 Sr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2014 Messages 282 Reaction score 337 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #2 Looks more like a small grommet Upvote 0
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, I bet your right. Strange its small, could it have come from something like a shoe? Upvote 0
P payload77 Sr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2014 Messages 282 Reaction score 337 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #4 Could be. Hard to tell, but it received a snap. Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 24, 2019 #5 I'd say it is the washer for a pop rivet Upvote 0