What's new

Metal Detecting Article

It wasn't painful, it was satire. They lacked the motivation and creativity to stick with the hobby, plus they probably had a deadline to hit. They're like a lot of others I know who jumped in head first only to abandon MD'in within 3 months. It's an exercise in patience I tell you. If you remain patient and steadfast in your goal, you'll find a bunch of stuff and will always be excited when the high tones hit...happy hunting!
 
It wasn't painful, it was satire. They lacked the motivation and creativity to stick with the hobby, plus they probably had a deadline to hit. They're like a lot of others I know who jumped in head first only to abandon MD'in within 3 months. It's an exercise in patience I tell you. If you remain patient and steadfast in your goal, you'll find a bunch of stuff and will always be excited when the high tones hit...happy hunting!
...What I said was satire just as well. :) I know plenty of people who have abandoned the hobby after not finding anything great immediately, that's why I thought it was painful to read.
 
Not the first time this has been posted on Tnet... but good to get new eyes on this humor
 
Not the first time this has been posted on Tnet... but good to get new eyes on this humor
Ooops. Didn't realize that. I'll do a quick search next time before I post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom