What's new

Metal detecting fail

jkng

Full Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
226
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I was metal detecting with my friend outside of our church. I was sweeping when he suddenly yells "WOAH!!!" I look at him and the ground when I see a $20 bill!!! He picked it up and gave it to his dad. My detector gave me bad luck!!! :)
 
SO tell me, do you detect with your eyes closed :dontknow: :laughing7:

Grasshopper, the first lesson in most hobby's are to pay attention and look.. :tongue3:
 
SO tell me, do you detect with your eyes closed :dontknow: :laughing7:

Grasshopper, the first lesson in most hobby's are to pay attention and look.. :tongue3:

Wait! You're supposed to pay attention?! :laughing7:
 
That's not a fail, that's a bonus!
 
Well who do you think would be faster? A guy with a big detector or a guy without one? I looked there before but after I turned around I guess the wind blew it there. Haha!
 
That's not a fail, that's a bonus!


You best reread the post... He didn't get it, but someone else did :laughing7:

Yup, that's a fail in anyone's book

Trust me, if I saw it and was carrying a car; I'd still get to it first. :tongue3:
 
Josephiling, because you're honest and I like you, I'll give you another word of advise.

Remember, in most activities use all of your senses when possible, including common sense :tongue3:
 
The $20 was just change I left there in place of that $100 you both missed. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom