Metal Detecting "How To Electrolyze Your finds"

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Metal Detecting "How To Electrolyze Your finds"

This is our way of documenting and preserving the past for the future generations. Time Searchers, the original metal detecting adventure series-often imitated never duplicated.

Time Searchers is a video series dedicated to the research, recovery and preservation of historical artifacts. Each episode chronicles the search for evidence of our past history.

This is a special episode for our viewers that email us there questions on various things like this episode about electrolyzing. This came about because of youtube of muting the volume on the first two cleaning videos. So this will show you how Bill "The Colonial Relic Hunter" Leydic does treat & preserve his historical artifacts. It is quite simple once you get the basics.

Remember this is how I do it but they may be other methods on this but this will be a good start for you all. I hope you enjoy the videos and hopefully you will be able to pick up some pointers from the video. Please let us know how it works for you! I will release other cleaning videos real soon. Good luck and keep the emails coming.

Remember to do this outside or a very ventulated place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread