Metal detecting Internet show

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tonight.. Wed., May 20th, 2015...8:00 PM Eastern Time... BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND....with Josh Kimmel (Treasure Seeker) and Co-host Kenny Moore (dirtbandit33)

TREVOR FERRARESSO

LET'S TALK COILTEK

This week on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND I am very pleased to announce that it's time to talk coils! More specifically...it's time to talk Coiltek! That's right folks...it took a little time as they are very busy at Coiltek with all they do to continue to bring high performing coils to the detecting community and now we will have a opportunity to talk with Trevor from Coiltek! I'm sure Trevor needs little introduction for those of us who have heard of Coiltek coils and have been able to use them on our machines. I'm sure you've heard him speak on American Diggers Relic Round Up and on Detect America. With everything going on with Coiltek lately Trevor has finally gotten another chance to catch his breath so to speak and is taking a little time to drop in here on BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND. Coiltek has produced some great coils in the past and continues to do so! Drop in and join us as we talk about what's been going on lately with Coiltek and possibly what's on the horizon for this company that is wise in the ways of the coil! You have any questions? We want to hear them! Tune in folks! We hope to hear from you!

Join us live tonight...Wed. May 20th, 8 PM Eastern
Call in number is 1-419-549-5744
I hope to see you there...call in, interact, or just sit back and listen!
Click the link below to listen to the show, live through the player tonight...

1000MIKES - BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND

Coiltek:
Coiltek Manufacturing :: Home

Coiltek on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Coiltek?fref=ts

Coiltek on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coiltek

The new BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND DOMAIN:
Beyond Sight & Sound - Home

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread