What's new

Metal detecting tv show!

smf399

Full Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
199
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to watch Diggers on national geographic tonight, Tuesday at 10 pm
 
Yes, let's all watch. We'll discuss it afterwards!
 
Watched a few Diggers I had DVRed last night and was not impressed. Those two guys acted so juvenile and added nothing to the show. I enjoyed seeing what they had found but tired of dumbed down viewing. The world now thinks metal detector operators are idiots.
 
I doubt that anyone would let me finish a hunt if I acted like these two morons! "roundness" and "juice" actually sorta fit those two; if you get my drift!
 
I saw part of this show. the guy pulls a large braided hair cent, and freaks out like it's a gold doubloon. Literally, makes MDers like 9 year olds.
 
I enjoy watching the show on DVR because I can fast forward all their playing for the camera. I can't stand their made up names for everything. Really gets old quick but I do enjoy seeing the finds and the hunt but just not the camera antics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom