What's new

Metal Detecting Vactions

davew0710

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
I know that it is possible to book an excursion to Great Britan and spend a week or 10 days detecting select sites. Does anyone know of similar vacation possibilities in the US, or other parts of the world?
 
Yah... Dave up in Alaska has claims that are pay to work.
and there's GPAA and LDMA, also.

MOF, anywhere up in the Motherlode you could probably cut a deal with someone in a day's time.

All mining is profit venture.

Good luck!
rmptr
 
Not quite there yet but I may be able to offer a deal soon. So far I've got Timmy's Extreme Metal Detecting Tornado Tours.

A fun-filled whirlwind tour of Metropolitan Chicagoland playgrounds and totlots hosted by yours truly starts each day at sunrise and lasts until 11:00 am or whenever the local flavor wakes up.

Then it's off to the Magical Metal Detecting Kingdom of alternating roadwork/sidewalk digs between the Fox River and Lake Michigan, sites TBD. Hard hats not supplied but recommended, that guy in the Gradall has good aim!

The Endless Sunset Hunt features places you can't tell your folks about, while I wait in the Recovery Rover! Bring your running shoes!
 
Lowbatts said:
Not quite there yet but I may be able to offer a deal soon. So far I've got Timmy's Extreme Metal Detecting Tornado Tours.

A fun-filled whirlwind tour of Metropolitan Chicagoland playgrounds and totlots hosted by yours truly starts each day at sunrise and lasts until 11:00 am or whenever the local flavor wakes up.

Then it's off to the Magical Metal Detecting Kingdom of alternating roadwork/sidewalk digs between the Fox River and Lake Michigan, sites TBD. Hard hats not supplied but recommended, that guy in the Gradall has good aim!

The Endless Sunset Hunt features places you can't tell your folks about, while I wait in the Recovery Rover! Bring your running shoes!


That Toddlin' Town. ;D


have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE
 
You can make a detecting trip anywhere you want. Book yourselves in a hotel on the beach and you can detect all day long. The GPAA gold trip to Alaska for a week of panning for gold or detecting for gold nuggets. For a week it is only under $4000 and each week is only another $1000 for each week after that. I am planning a trip to NC and VI for detecting on the beach....Matt
 
I would like to get a group of adventure seekers together to plan a trip here in the states this year, if anyone is interested.
 
diamondstar said:
I would like to get a group of adventure seekers together to plan a trip here in the states this year, if anyone is interested.
whereabouts?
 
detector99 said:
For those of you interested, please go here
http://www.metal-detecting-ghost-towns-of-the-east.com

click on th "My Blog" tab, and then you'll see "Treasure Hunting Adventures" we've been doing this for a few years.

Thanks
Frank

Frank, you do not say in what state or vicinity your hunts are in. If we are closer and perhaps do not need lodging, is there a break on the price?
 
We should research one or two specific sites of interest and hit it fora week. I do not have a site in mind but at this moment looking at all the snow on the ground any sunny site will do! Lol. I figured something out west where we could MD for artifacts or high bank for gold, Etc. Again not having a specific date or site in mind we should get a group together brain storm :icon_study: on a date and site and hit it.
 
Exploring Historys Treasures Producers and paid researchers have sites all across the US. We do all of the work, get permits if needed, work with the landowners, and most importantly research each site beyond what you find the Internet or in some treasure hunting book.

As for the cost of a local hunt, if you do not need food, or hotl accomadations then we do have a reduce rate.

We will be posting this year hunts on our site. Anyone interested please contact me at my so we can put you in our database. This is first come first serve for each trip. Downpayments secure a spot.
Thanks
Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom