What's new

Metal Detector set up ?

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
HI, all Question I an looking for a ( Good way ) to wear my Control box.. The pouch whites give you suck ! why don't they make a fanne pouch ? any one have a picture of the way they carry there detector ? Thanks coin finder------> AKA-------> Joe ::) ::) ::) :wav:
 
I assume you are talking about the beach hunter 300. I dont own one, but do have a pi pro. The control box has a bracket that you can use to belt mount the box. I think the beach hunter has the same bracket. The only problem I had was having to totally take apart a 2" nylon work belt to fit it through the bracket. Once I got it mounted it works great. After you get your controls set to your hunting, you can slide the box around to your back completely out of the way. Hope this helps HH Gene
 
This hunter has found some good spots and just needs a detector dude for verification. SW US.
In Yuma now and there is alot that has been overlooked.
 
Here's what you do.

Go to you nearest leather crafter with your box. Tell him what you need.
Don't forget, hip mounting your control box will fatigue your wires quicker.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom