metal detectors & Bigfoot

Doug-Iowa

Mar 31, 2003
Ottumwa, Iowa USA
Re: metal detectors & Bigfoot

Onion,

I don't know what that is in the pic I posted. It was taken by a friend of mine that has since passed away. I have no way of knowing what it is. I have looked at it with a number of different photo programs to get a better look at the object in the pic. Still kinda fun to post it once in awhile to see peoples reactions.

Doug-Iowa

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I still cant quite make it out, Doug. I cant get any closer, the Pic Digitizes on me. IT IS AN INTRESTING PIC? :) THANKS FOR POSTING IT

Attachments

• index_edited.jpg
    index_edited.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

onionhead said:
These things must not die and live forever right no body or bones or live bigfoot has ever been seen!

? ?
? ? ? ?:D? ? They eat their dead, ONION, I suppose you don't believe in the JERSEY DEVIL EITHER? ;D By the Way; anyone know IF the SHROUD'S HOUSE in Leeds Point, N.J. Still there ? looks like a cool place to search.

Attachments

• LEEDSHOUSE.gif
    LEEDSHOUSE.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 622
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Upvote 0
F

fishermann

Cmon Guys! Aren't any of you of the "tweener" generation? You would immediately know what's in that picture. It's the abominable snowman that the little dude on Rudolph The red-nosed Reindeer did the dental work on in the old holiday movie on vacation! If you look real close in the brush you can see The Loch Ness Monster and Jimmy Hoffa. They flew in in a chartered UFO from Area 51. Just being "lighthearted" guys. Don't really know if they exist, but I wouldn't complain if one ate my boss!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread