What's new

❎ SOLD metal detectors for sale.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nokta score, nokta double score, simplex ultra ,xp deus ii , Garrett at pro, minelab Xterra pro....thinning the flock.. I will cut a deal on these detectors all in great shape. at pro $200
 
So what is your "go to detector" these days ? ?
 
Is the at pro $200? What are the prices of these machines?
 
sent a p.m. about Double Score. thanks
 
Is the at pro $200? What are the prices of these machines?
300 double score 225 score 900 d2, at pro 200 plus 25.00 shipping
 
price on your exterra pro and how old
 
sold Xterra
 
Last edited:
no just Xterra pro
 
nokta score, nokta double score, simplex ultra ,xp deus ii , Garrett at pro, minelab Xterra pro....thinning the flock.. I will cut a deal on these detectors all in great shape. at pro $200
I am interested in possibly buying the whole lot, tell me what you have left, coil sizes etc...
 
I am interested in possibly buying the whole lot, tell me what you have left, coil sizes etc...
Everything except the Xterra pro..
 
no it is the full remote version..11 or 9 which ever you want
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom