What's new

❎ SOLD metal detectors for sale.

I travel and dive so I have backups for just in case...still using original remote underwater..hundreds of dives on it..
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
I travel and dive so I have backups for just in case...still using original remote underwater..hundreds of dives on it..
Well this is why i asked... i know that you have been hardcore with your detectors and i have watched you online in action many times... and i knew you were all over the board with many makes and models.... i watched your one video on beach with your buddy doing tests etc...
I was just curious as to your conclusion / heart won detector that garnered a "wont sell" spot.

One that stands above the rest on your list.... the one you wont part with so to speak.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom