What's new

Metal Kotex and Some Kind of Holder?

swizzle

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
457
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
What do you guys say these are? Swiz
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4154.webp
    IMG_4154.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_4141.webp
    IMG_4141.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_4162.webp
    IMG_4162.webp
    106 KB · Views: 1,364

Attachments

  • gloveholder.webp
    gloveholder.webp
    6 KB · Views: 1,237
  • gloveholder.webp
    gloveholder.webp
    6 KB · Views: 791
Upvote 0
the KOTEX Looks like a bottle Opener
 
Upvote 0
Naw, I think its a grilled cheese sandwich holder. lol. Well a Glove Holder it is indeed. The Kotex thing is a bit small to be a bottle opener. Its a little over an inch long and quite thin. About the thickness of a bottle cap. Swiz
 
Upvote 0
Possably a Clip then for a Belt

If I Am correct Women used to wear an Elastic Belt
to hold their Pads in Place
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Cool finds and ID's :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: The glove holder is a neat relic :icon_sunny:

Green check :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
the KOTEX Looks like a bottle Opener

Cheez, Jeff. I damned near choked when I read this. :toothy2: :sign10: But you redeemed yourself with your later posts. :laughing7: Looks like the ladies stayed away from this post.
 
Upvote 0
Thanx guys, your awesome, now go check out my newest whatsit. This one is just as cool, if not cooler then the glove holder. Swiz
 
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
Possably a Clip then for a Belt

If I Am correct Women used to wear an Elastic Belt
to hold their Pads in Place

Ha!! That post seperated the men from the boys ;D ;D. Age wise that is!! Tony
 
Upvote 0
Tony in SC said:
jeff of pa said:
Possably a Clip then for a Belt

If I Am correct Women used to wear an Elastic Belt
to hold their Pads in Place

Ha!! That post seperated the men from the boys ;D ;D. Age wise that is!! Tony

More like separating the MARRIEDS from the SINGLES. Those belts are still available and in use.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom