- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
monty,do you mean like "tap it lightly"Monty said:It's a tappett. monty


SSB,Don't believe it's a tappet!!!!!SODABOTTLEBOB said:I think he means ...
tap·pet /ˈtæpɪt/ Show Spelled [tap-it] Show IPA
Noun; Machinery.
A sliding rod, intermittently struck by a cam, for moving another part, as a valve.


SSB,Wait,don't runaway and leave me here alone holding this piece of whatever!!!I got to find out what it is,Please don't cast me awaySODABOTTLEBOB said:After this I'm otta here for sure this time! Because that metal core thing just might be radioactive! Open the following link and at the bottom you will see the little arrows in a circle that look something like this ... (>) and then click to pages 7 and 8. Does that mean what I think it does? Or have I been reading too many Dr. Seuss books?![]()
SBB
Link: http://www.slideshare.net/kwarne/atomic-structure-4034706
Some similarities!