What's new

Metal toy soldiers?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Dug these on a beach. Does anyone no the age and if they are collectables?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0193.webp
    IMG_0193.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0194.webp
    IMG_0194.webp
    16 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0195.webp
    IMG_0195.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0197.webp
    IMG_0197.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0199.webp
    IMG_0199.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0200.webp
    IMG_0200.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0201.webp
    IMG_0201.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 300
The one for sure is a WW1 Doughboy and the other I'm not sure of but could possibly be a German soldier. If they were found together I would think they both date back to the same time period. People do collect them. They are both missing parts but I'm sure someone would want them in their collection. Good finds.
 
Upvote 0
The collectable ones I have seen are mostly in excellent condition. I don't think one that is damaged is worth much except as just a curio. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Thank you all. Good work Oldfireguy. Looks like this one is solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom