TinaNichole Tenderfoot Joined Apr 25, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Here is a photo Attachments 1461605373438.webp 50.3 KB · Views: 174 1461605410363.webp 62.9 KB · Views: 150
TinaNichole Tenderfoot Joined Apr 25, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2016 Thread Owner #2 I was told this could possibly be a volcanic olivine cluster. ?
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2016 #3 you wouldnt hold it with one hand if it were that size.
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro May 4, 2016 #4 I don't think this is a meteorite, Tina. The crust of an actual meteorite would be much thinner than shown on yours. I've never seen a "volcanic olivine cluster" before. Wonder what it would be?
I don't think this is a meteorite, Tina. The crust of an actual meteorite would be much thinner than shown on yours. I've never seen a "volcanic olivine cluster" before. Wonder what it would be?