Mexico .925 Ring and a lot of clad

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Second trip back to large, older park, this week. The other day it was a bunch of clad a Wheat cent, and 2 neat tokens. Today lotsa clad, and a ring, stamped Mexico .925:icon_thumleft: Park is full of large 80-100 year old Oaks, I went from tree to tree and worked out from, and around it a ways, then on to the next! Still more trees to do plus rest of the park, but I love hunting trees:laughing7: 100_6587.JPG100_6588.JPG

Upvote 1
Nice ring :treasurechest: there. Cant see the clad that well still looks like your nickel count is a bit low. Is there much can slaw and pull-tabs there? Watch out around those trees mate, I got hit on the head with a small limb at this one park. Even tho it was small still didn't feel good.

Oh there was more can slaw, and pull tabs:BangHead: They made the scrap bucket in the garage, not the photo shoot
Nice ring :treasurechest: there. Cant see the clad that well still looks like your nickel count is a bit low. Is there much can slaw and pull-tabs there? Watch out around those trees mate, I got hit on the head with a small limb at this one park. Even tho it was small still didn't feel good.

Nice ring. I need to get this business up and running so I will have a little time to join you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back