MH370 and Treasure chest

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
/Users/Administrator/Desktop/Thereā€™s a mysterious sunken ā€˜treasureā€™ chest at the centre of the MH370 search thatā€™s fuelling some .webarchive

Very interesting story and pictures of the Seabed Constructor possibly taking a break from looking for the Malaysian airplane and possibly trying to recover a 1800's shipwreck chest located from a previous search.

Can someone help me figure out how to post the article that I have saved to desktop, I have a Macbook Pro. This article is posted in "The Sun". Maybe use the words in my top line to search.

Thanks huntsman53
I'll get this figured sometime.
J.D.

If you bring up the website online, just right click on the URL in the URL block in your browser, then click "Copy". You would then click anywhere in a TNET forum reply block, then right click and "Paste". It should be the same for a Macbook Pro as other PC's but I could be wrong.

Taking a break from MH370 to recover a shipwreck? You crack me up.

What the Seabed Constructor gets paid on a daily rate, pales in comparison to what they may make recovering a 1911 wreck.

Hola all according to the alleged deal with the Malaysian Government they have no find no pay. Its costing the owner of the ship to search on a promise if they find substantial portion of MH370. They will be rewarded with a large substantial finders fee. the crew are just on regular wages. Personally I think they will never find MH370 s in the Indian Ocean.

If the shipwreck is with Australian territorial waters they can kiss any salvage rights goodbye. Australia having a signed on to UNESCO Historic shipwrecks agreement as well as their own commonwealth legislation.

Mal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back