MH370 and Treasure chest

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
/Users/Administrator/Desktop/Thereā€™s a mysterious sunken ā€˜treasureā€™ chest at the centre of the MH370 search thatā€™s fuelling some .webarchive

Very interesting story and pictures of the Seabed Constructor possibly taking a break from looking for the Malaysian airplane and possibly trying to recover a 1800's shipwreck chest located from a previous search.

Can someone help me figure out how to post the article that I have saved to desktop, I have a Macbook Pro. This article is posted in "The Sun". Maybe use the words in my top line to search.

OP
OP
E

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks huntsman53
I'll get this figured sometime.
J.D.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If you bring up the website online, just right click on the URL in the URL block in your browser, then click "Copy". You would then click anywhere in a TNET forum reply block, then right click and "Paste". It should be the same for a Macbook Pro as other PC's but I could be wrong.

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking a break from MH370 to recover a shipwreck? You crack me up.

What the Seabed Constructor gets paid on a daily rate, pales in comparison to what they may make recovering a 1911 wreck.

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola all according to the alleged deal with the Malaysian Government they have no find no pay. Its costing the owner of the ship to search on a promise if they find substantial portion of MH370. They will be rewarded with a large substantial finders fee. the crew are just on regular wages. Personally I think they will never find MH370 s in the Indian Ocean.

If the shipwreck is with Australian territorial waters they can kiss any salvage rights goodbye. Australia having a signed on to UNESCO Historic shipwrecks agreement as well as their own commonwealth legislation.

Mal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread