What's new

Michigan Cabin fever distraction..............

  • Thread starter Thread starter michigan michael
  • Start date Start date
M

michigan michael

Guest
Hey everyone. Here is an awesome NATGEO clip that had me climbing the back of my chair. I think my wife came in to wipe my chin a couple times. Something like $40,000 face value of 1800's coinage. :o. I enjoyed it and thought maybe the rest of you trapped in door Michigan Treasure fiends would enjoy this feed. Here is the USS Republic.....

Have fun...

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/civil_war_gold/
 
I tried to load the video, but I use an air card for internet, too slow in loading and I lost patience. Wish i could have seen it. ffd
 
didnt watch the whole thing yet, but man that was great. thanks for the link, could you imagine!?!?! wow...
 
Dude! That was awesome! I shared it with about 50 people too! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :hello2: :thumbsup:
 
OH MY GOD thats all i can say and i could handle having large mans coin purse of those days full of the silver and gold
 
very nice! that's a dream come true! I don't know what got me more excited, the gold and silver or the artifacts! thanks for sharing!
 
I sat and watched the whole thing. what an awesome video
thanks for the link
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom