Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
timbobwey said:
fistfullofdirt.. you seem very rude... sorry that I just got interested in collecting coins. remember that not all of us have done this since we wekre 10 years old.
Timbob, sorry if I came across as rude, I may sound a little sarcastic at times, I apologize. We are all here to enjoy a great hobby and I forget we all start out as greenies! FFD

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its cool man, don't worry about it.. I'm just trying to soak up some knowledge from you coin veterans. Sometime I think it's better than looking in books or online articles.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
timbobwey said:
its cool man, don't worry about it.. I'm just trying to soak up some knowledge from you coin veterans. Sometime I think it's better than looking in books or on line articles.

Alot of your questions can be answered by going through the old post. most of the questions you will be asking have been asked before.

You can sort the list. it's like excel if your familiar with that kind of software. every column on the forum is sortable.

Pick on the top bar where it says title and click on Title and it will resort alpha numerically and start scanning page by page looking for the subject matter you are interested in finding out about. for instance

If you wanted to know about Franklin Half Dollars you might find numerous posts with a title starting with the word Franklin. and sorting by title would put them all together on the same page and you can read through those posts. You might have to go 10 pages deep to get there but you should find what your looking for.

Its a good idea to keep this in mind when posting your own stories. Begin with the subject.... Like "Barber Found" OR "Barber Question" or "Barbers - what are the key dates"

Mojo

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting