What's new

Michigan MDer drowns

Folks, remember, if you can't swim and plan on going INTO the water..look like a nerd and wear a life vest. It would save a lot of heartache. Doesn't say what the cause was....heart attack??? or just went into a hole.
 
it is pretty strange, the man was only 39 years old, a 1st gulf war vet. he was in only 3 to 4 feet of water at the time. a very active member of the Michigan Treasures Hunters Club. read that he was an all around good guy too. very sad
 
Hi. There is more on the same topic at http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,167059.0.html

It is very sad that someone dies at such a young age. I believe his family was there at the beach with him.

Everybody just be careful out there.

There are self inflatable vests out there. They don't cost much when you look at the fact that it may save your life if it is needed.
 
An they are very small, They have some out there that look like a hip bag, All you do is pull a cord. COTTON
 
I met Tom Weaver once at a Michigan Treasure Hunters picnic which I crashed as I am not a member. My job doesn't allow me to be a member of any clubs. Tom will surely be missed by many people that knew this great guy.
 
Very sad to hear this, I'VE HAD TO TELL FRIENDS AND KIN ALIKE IF YOU WANT TO HUNT WITH ME YOU
DON'T WEAR Waders. SORRY! i ONLY GUESS THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN
that's WHY i GOT AND WEAR A sTOHLQUIST b-pod, Drysuit,while looting Chicago.
air temps are 90 and water is 64 I still wear my B-POD, that's why I can stay in for hours on end.
Lord be with him.
 
It is sad when something like this happens..Did any one find out what caused him to drown did he get tangled up in any thing ? Or a poison water snake bite him ??
 
I am a member of Michigan treasure hunters....
 
Very sorry to hear that thoughts and prayers toward the family.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom