What's new

Michigan water hunt and more

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never bring along a camera on a water hunt usually but I figured I'd bring one along today plus put some pics of water finds that I've found for July so far. I'm sure some of you have been to this place before ;D

 
That was great! Thanks for sharing. Good luck out there.
 
Hey Giant056 nice finds and liked the video as always and that place looks like the lake down the road from me:laughing7:. Good Hunting...
 
WTG Giant!!!!
 
Must be some duck blinds on the lake w/ those shotgun shells. Stay cool and good hunting.
 
Some real good stuff again. I liked the Doors tune in the beginning. LOL
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom