Micro Hunting Today

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Micro Hunting today seemed to work well when going slower that usual... Hunted an area not to big around 200 feet long x 75 feet wide with my good friend Leprechaun
we both scored some silvers that had been left by others as we could tell they had been there recently by the holes out in the water... Taking your time and not moving your feet pays off... Seated dime and 2 barbers attest to this method today... Smaller rings will often show up too... Good Luck Hunting... Whydah... Micro Hunting (1).JPG Micro Hunting (2).JPG Micro Hunting (3).JPG Micro Hunting (4).JPG Micro Hunting (5).JPG Micro Hunting (6).JPG

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me and people I hunted with 25 years ago had a term we made up but I like yours. We called it " hunting close" . It simply meant going slower and being more thorough and digging almost ever weak signal we heard and going in and around bushes better. It was a very different technique than the fast paced moving searching for your first signal and then after you dug something good , you changed modes and " hunted close"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread