What's new

Middle -o-the week beach hunt yields gold, silver and a great time

vwayne1

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
640
Reaction score
160
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
So, RonC and I went to his favorite lake beach this afternoon for some fun in the sun. It was a pretty great day. Plenty of sun, clouds and sand. I spent the first half of the day diving in the deeper areas, but I didn't bring enough weight so I cut that short. Got into the wading mode and found a nice little 10k gold ring. Also found silver ring, and earing in the sandy areas. Pics are of RonC and my finds.
 

Attachments

  • b1.webp
    b1.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 572
  • b2.webp
    b2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 566
  • b3.webp
    b3.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 572
Upvote 0
Congrats on the great finds. That is one huge honker of a coil that Ron has there! Looks like you guys had a great time.
 
Wayne
Had a real good time today look foward to doing this hunt again . it will get better though the summer . maybe OC will join us or other club members heres your pic HH RonC
 

Attachments

  • Wanye5-27-08.webp
    Wanye5-27-08.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 548
That's a really pretty park-beach area guys!
The 15 inch WOT does look huge but is a great coil!
I own the Platypus (8.5x11) and it's a rock steady performer also.

Keep it swinging!
GRB
 
Oh man, I wish there was a place like that around here to hunt, but there's not. What kind of detector for you have that WOT on?
 
Wow Ron & Wayne! I wish I could have joined you that day ~ it looks like you guys have a lot of fun! I was struck behind my desk all day! I went to the park for my lunch hour and got razzed by the city of Eugene Police. Those dudes can be jerks!
 
When you are done hunting you can use that mongoloid hoop for a hoolahoop! Ha Ha.. Nice finds jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom