J Joseph2867 Jr. Member Joined Dec 12, 2018 Messages 27 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Garrett Ace Apex Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 21, 2018 #1 Found this about a year ago. Come across some info about it but nothing definitive. I appreciate any help on this. Thanks Attachments IMG_20181221_121146.webp 72 KB · Views: 258
Found this about a year ago. Come across some info about it but nothing definitive. I appreciate any help on this. Thanks
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 21, 2018 #2 I think the jury is still out on whether or not these are old. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...equipments-button-age-help-needed-please.html http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/125830-militaires-equipements-button.html Upvote 0
I think the jury is still out on whether or not these are old. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...equipments-button-age-help-needed-please.html http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/125830-militaires-equipements-button.html
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 21, 2018 #3 Looks a little modern. I'm probably wrong. Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2018 #4 Looks modern to me too. Upvote 0
J Joseph2867 Jr. Member Joined Dec 12, 2018 Messages 27 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Garrett Ace Apex Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 21, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Thanks y'all...I should have done a thread search first..I appreciate your expertise Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2018 #6 I believe those were made around WWI. Not sure. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2018 #7 Cool relic hope you can get an definite ID Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2018 #8 welcome to tnet from Mi Tommy Upvote 0