Military button???? and assorted Crappe...

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some time to do a little hunting today with my son and his girlfriend. We went out this morning to my mom’s small farm and found a lot of junk. Michelle was using my BH Tracker IV and found the interesting military button. Was wondering if anyone has any information on this button in pic 1 and pic 2. Found a couple of .410 shotgun shells and a couple of .30/.30 shells. Also, not pictured was an old axe head, which I decided to keep in the barn and not bring back to put in my “treasure” box. Then we met with Swampfox and his son and hit a vacant lot. Found some clad and I ended up with 3 wheats. All in all it was a good day. HH all.

Attachments

• button1.jpg
    button1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 401
  • button2.jpg
    button2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 396
  • button3.jpg
    button3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
Nice button is Crappe French ??

Great finds, SC. What is that fancy crappe thing at the bottom of the plate? Now I like that too.

;) RR

That is a great seal button, 1902-present. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aa..you know I can hardly speak english much less french. :) Thanks Nicky..Swampfox actually got me out the second time..I was thinking about getting a long winters nap on the couch...RR..I have no idea what that little shiny thing was..well, maybe it was a knob on a dresser or some kinda knob..it shined so I will keep it.

Thanks Elvis..wasn't sure what kind of button it was..yall are good.

Your button is from JJ Jewelers which was founded in 1935 and quit production during WWII due to metals. They started back up after the war and are still in business today. I would assume it is post WWII.

I love the fork. ;D Every time I find silverware it looks just like that. :o

Hey Randy!!! Cool stuff ya found there!!!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back