ALL AMERICAN Tenderfoot Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location south central, ky Detector(s) used garrett ace 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 13, 2011 #1 Found this six inches deep in front of 1925 home. Front has airplane with three stars above it and three stats below. No other markings found. No back markings can be seen. Attachments IMAG0208-1.webp 83.4 KB · Views: 609 IMAG0207-1.webp 113.8 KB · Views: 620
Found this six inches deep in front of 1925 home. Front has airplane with three stars above it and three stats below. No other markings found. No back markings can be seen.
steelheadwill Gold Member Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 6,690 Reaction score 716 Golden Thread 1 Location New Castle NH. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Brain eyes ears and nose Primary Interest: Other Nov 15, 2011 #2 I'm guessing that there is a shank, or remains of one on the back. I have a similar token commemorating the 'Wright Flyer' Upvote 0
I'm guessing that there is a shank, or remains of one on the back. I have a similar token commemorating the 'Wright Flyer'
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2011 #3 Welcome to Tnet ALL AMERICAN I'm pretty sure it's a civilian and not a military button. Here's a link with a button like it: http://www.timepassagesnostalgia.com/&pm=0&searchkeywords=Gasoline&sin=6504 Attachments 6504byrdx8.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 548 Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet ALL AMERICAN I'm pretty sure it's a civilian and not a military button. Here's a link with a button like it: http://www.timepassagesnostalgia.com/&pm=0&searchkeywords=Gasoline&sin=6504