Kat14 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 28, 2014 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 Thread Owner #1 His one is pretty bad looking. But I think there is the letter "I" that is raised on it. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance. Attachments image-130708725.webp 50.8 KB · Views: 182 image-2818552935.webp 97.8 KB · Views: 178
His one is pretty bad looking. But I think there is the letter "I" that is raised on it. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance.
F fat fred Jr. Member Joined Apr 23, 2012 Messages 69 Reaction score 129 Golden Thread 1 Location savannah ga 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 3, 2014 #2 Hey there Kat! I'm pretty new at this myself. Can you show us the back and put it next to a coin for scale? I'm sure someone's gonna help you figure this one out. Best regards, Fred in Ga.
Hey there Kat! I'm pretty new at this myself. Can you show us the back and put it next to a coin for scale? I'm sure someone's gonna help you figure this one out. Best regards, Fred in Ga.