What's new

Military or Aviation Pin?

marble

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I have one more today... this is a screwback lapel pin about ½" high and ¾" across. It has an insignia in the center that is an outlined letter I with a rather lopsided W in front of it. Does anyone recognize what organization this is from?

Thanks in advance,

-Nancy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0002.webp
    IMG_0002.webp
    19 KB · Views: 398
It looks like a private air line or cargo carrier, air crew lapel pin. The up swept wings make me think its from another country. Italy?
Good luck with your research. :hello: Jim retired air force
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Jim. I never considered it could be from outside of the US.

-Nancy
 
Upvote 0
Any markings on the back?
Maybe a High School pin? :dontknow:

Scott
 
Upvote 0
marble said:
Thanks Jim. I never considered it could be from outside of the US.

-Nancy

Spoken like a true American! :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
could it maybe be from a flight school (with the "I" standing for institution)?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom