What's new

Military Patches - From Vietnam photo

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering it the Patches can I.D. the Unit ?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3024.webp
    DSCF3024.webp
    688 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF3025.webp
    DSCF3025.webp
    625 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF3026.webp
    DSCF3026.webp
    496 KB · Views: 112
Shoulder insignia is the US Military Assistance Command [MACV] and he's a Captain.
 
Upvote 0
It you don't stare to long, sort of looks like Ernest Borgnine.

ernest-borgnine-wc-hero.webp
 
Upvote 0
It you don't stare to long, sort of looks like Ernest Borgnine.

I can see that...

The faded ink is still fairly readable. I think it says;

Bill Grier
Husband of
'old whats
her name'
 
Upvote 0
It is It is Thats funny
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom