What's new

Military pin

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across This pin in a box of things my grandma was sorting through to downsize. You guys helped me on a 2nd Calvary pin already I suspect this is another Calvary pin but I don’t know what the b is or any idea how old
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1564197710.367398.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1564197726.946008.webp
 
Thanks If I had to guess I would have said the b was for battalion but I suspected I was wrong
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the id my grandma said her dad didn’t say much about his family. Things that may seem obvious things to know about your own family are a bit of a mystery. Now I’ve got a time frame and a company shouldn’t be too hard to figure out who’s pin it was
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom