What's new

Miller girl.

up north

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Frozen Tundra
Detector(s) used
Whites's PRIZM V
Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator
Garrett Ace 150
Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted the lot behind an old print shop and found about 20 old print plates. Most of them are solid copper, some of them zinc or lead. Scanned and inverted the images. here are some of my favorites.
 

Attachments

  • print_plate_fiskhats.webp
    print_plate_fiskhats.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 652
  • lady1.webp
    lady1.webp
    220.3 KB · Views: 653
  • glasses.webp
    glasses.webp
    349.7 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0
wow them are some cool finds
 
Wow, great find, I bet a collector would pay big bucks for those :icon_thumright:
 
Miller High Life has a huge, almost cult-like following of drinkers, not unlike P.B.R.
You dug some real nice items.
Would love to see all of them, even if you have to skip dinner tonight.
Carl
Again, you did a good dig.
 
Thats Really Cool!!!
 
Wow, very sweet finds!

I was a printer for 10+ years and I would love to find those plates.

Very nice, very nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom