What's new

MILLION MAN ARMED MARCH for the 2nd Amendment 2/8/13

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
MILLION MAN ARMED MARCH for the 2nd Amendment 2/8/13

 
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge. :dontknow:
 
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge. :dontknow:

I wouldn't worry about that so much.

But do you think there will be any politicians there that day ?

My guess the ones that will be voting for gun control will be on vacation that day
 
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge.

Theres ways around things like that.All you have to do is attach some LEDs to your hat and your head becomes a blob of light to a camera.:laughing7:
 
I said this years ago that is what people ought do.I don't trust 'their' reaction though,look at the crap they have for crowd dispersal,why would they have all this if they don't intend to use it against their own people?Who are they going to use it against,some guys living in a cave in Afghanistan??Time will tell I guess. GodBless Chris
 
Everyone wear an BO mask......LOL.
 
Well the good news is that all the gun posts here will be slow that day as everyone will be attending the march :laughing9:
 
Spart,

Good to see you back dude.....I was having Spart withdrawal symptoms....lol.


Regards + HH

Bill


Well the good news is that all the gun posts here will be slow that day as everyone will be attending the march :laughing9:
 
FEBRUARY 8th??? C'mon people! :dontknow: Can't we wait till it warms up some and the snow melts? :thumbsup: Maybe if we did it in April among the Cherry Blossoms somebody would care. :hello:
 
Ok, I'll go, but a million armed folks means at least a couple of accidents(would be funny to watch). Terry Soloman has a valid point though and the solution is to have it in Hawaii, where the boss probably is anyway during Feb. And while we are there we can search for his birth certificate too. Washington is just too cold. Think how the press would love us if the meeting was held in a warmer place...
 
Good idea if they all wear ski masks (Facial recognition camera's ) give's the Gov. a edge. :dontknow:
they even have drones that can mine a crowds cellphone data, they used them on the occupy movement, I think a bigger threat would be government or leftwing provocateurs or stooges joining the protest and then start shooting to justify putting the hammer down on the whole crowd
 
Ski masks?? Are we all afraid to be seen?? We want to look like convenience store bandits?? There is no point in a large protest if people hide their faces. Terry is correct that there would be a better turn out in warmer weather. Has a permit been issued or is this a haphazard non-organized event. Don't forget that some organization of groups and an itinerary are important or we'll have a fiasco like the first "million man march".
 
Has a permit been issued or is this a haphazard non-organized event.


No way is this haphazard.
I believe they already have 1 million plus confirmations:headbang: , but not enough hotel rooms :laughing7:

Just saying :tongue3:
 
Well the good news is that all the gun posts here will be slow that day as everyone will be attending the march :laughing9:

Good chance to sell some shirts Spart!:hello:

Been a while,but a friend in announcing a second amendment march requested no arms be brought,but for every one to bring a single round to display.
Kind of cheesy but were any shooting to occur it would not be on the protesters.
 
They MAY be CCW; how they gonna do MOB... er, Crowd Control...? Heard there was gonna be SNIPERS on EVERY roof top...
 
Last edited:
Good chance to sell some shirts Spart!:hello:

I was thinking the same thing myself.

Front says: I attended this 2nd amendment gathering and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

The back just has a huge bulls-eye on it
 
With "bullet holes"...?

Nope, I'm not an advocate for violence. Then again, my reply is a loaded one to ponder :tongue3:

Note to Rebel: reread my thought at the speed of light post, then you'll get it.. Well maybe. Heck, sometimes people have to explain to me what I've said :tongue3:
 
Spart,

I think it's that little foil hat you put on.....kind of like a receiver for zany thoughts.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
There is a good point of people joining to do something stupid and give it bad press, not that the media won't do that anyway. The problem lies in the fact that Washington d.c.'s gun control policies are insane and everyone at the march would be outside of the districts gun laws if armed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom