What's new

MILLION MAN ARMED MARCH for the 2nd Amendment 2/8/13

There is a good point of people joining to do something stupid and give it bad press, not that the media won't do that anyway. The problem lies in the fact that Washington d.c.'s gun control policies are insane and everyone at the march would be outside of the districts gun laws if armed.

Take 'em across states lines... see what happens. Heard that VSP & MSP will be out "in force"; watch out for HOV,
 
Last edited:
Red James cash said:

Wow...and I thought the Occupy Wall Street movement was as bad as it could get...calm down everyone. The NSA and whisper silent black helicopters from the U.N. and the Bilderberg Group and the vast Left Wing conspiracy aren't going to ban your guns and create the Marxist state you think they will. The 2nd amendment is only the fifth most important one in our constitution. Relax, focus on your families, spend more time raising your kids than you do yammering on about the big bad guv'ment taking your rit to own a .50 caliber away.
 
Sorry Kc without the 2nd the others wont exist.
 
I heard FEMA and the UN were going to detour the march into a big containment camp and "re-educate" everyone. Beware the ZNWO!!!!
 
Ski masks?? Are we all afraid to be seen?? We want to look like convenience store bandits?? There is no point in a large protest if people hide their faces. Terry is correct that there would be a better turn out in warmer weather. Has a permit been issued or is this a haphazard non-organized event. Don't forget that some organization of groups and an itinerary are important or we'll have a fiasco like the first "million man march".

They can all say they want to get married Don't think they need a permit then. Then the king can wave his magic wand and say." all say I Do."
 
If anyone here is really going, I suggest that you bring a digital camera like the Nikon Cool Pics, and have a 64 GB SD card too.

That way you can film the protest, possible arrests, and most of the trial :tongue3:
 
Sigh.....
The odds of a shot accidentaly being fired off is extremely high if not guarenteed.
The odds of gang activity is guarenteed in that giant crowd.
One person will get shot accidentaly/on purpose, then another, and another....and next thing you know the police will get called.
Then it'll be drama cause folks have such an issue with "the man."
Please don't go to this march folks, you all KNOW, you KNOW there will be accidental discharges.
It's impossible for that many people to tote guns responsibly around eachother. There will be drunks, people on drugs and just so many damn "pry it from my cold dead hands" folks that only chaos will be created.
Sure people will go with empty weapons, however you bet your booty they will all have loaded mags in their pockets ready to rock.
What happens when someone eyes someone with a loaded gun, then what? You really thinking asking that person to please unload their weapon will work out?
I wish I was Magneto from XMen. I'd love to be able to gather up that many guns at once during the march and crush um all. I'll be staying home, away from this march. Good luck everyone, don't forget your First Aid Gear and Fast-Clot Kits.
 
Last edited:
First off magneto isn't part of the x-men.And the second is, well the 2nd.
 
Stayin home, er' I mean going to dig at the beach that day. 50 degrees forecast, got 3 colonial buttons yesterday so, oops, too busy to go protest a bunch of lame politicians. I'll just vote against them in 2014.
 
I look forward to all the pics and commentary of the march as I'm sure all self professed "true patriots" will be there.
 
Proof that the Feds are watching our threads ...


Threat trying to coordinate the million armed man march looks like it has just disappeared!! Big brother is watching our every move.
 
stockpicker,

To paraphrase Yogi Bera......deja vu all over again.....be afraid.....be very afraid...

Regards + HH

Bill

Proof that the Feds are watching our threads ...


Threat trying to coordinate the million armed man march looks like it has just disappeared!! Big brother is watching our every move.
 
Proof that the Feds are watching our threads ...


Threat trying to coordinate the million armed man march looks like it has just disappeared!! Big brother is watching our every move.

I thought you were well informed stockpicker??? Its against the rules to mock another thread.Learn something new everyday dont you,well .....almost:sign10:
 
You said I was mocking!? Or are the thought police reading my mind?
 
Red,

But...but....but....stockpicker is just being paranoid.....pretty common and normal from what I've seen from time to time.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
The thought police cant delete threads,only mods or admins can do that.
 
Red,

They've got spy bots surfing the net watching everything that gets posted....be afraid....be very afraid.

Regards + HH

Bill

The thought police cant delete threads,only mods or admins can do that.
 
But...but....but....stockpicker is just being paranoid.....pretty common and normal from what I've seen from time to time.

Whats the definition of paranoid bill?
 
Red James cash said:
The thought police cant delete threads,only mods or admins can do that.

And are you either or just a toadie?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom