Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: Mind's Eye?

Neo,
;D I don't know what gift that would be, but I'll keep my eyes open, or shut, as it may be. If I get any revelations, I'll let you guys know! As it is, the visions just float in and out, but only when I really concentrate on it. I just think it's electronic activity, but I remember how surprised I was when I first discovered I could do this. Again, don't turn me in!

Noodle

B

BIG61AL

Re: Mind's Eye?

The brain is an incredible living computer. It processes everything you see and hear and Analise's it instantly. No computer can do what the brain can do. Sure a computer can do fast calculations but ask it to imagine a red square with blue dots floating in air in the middle of the room. The computer can't do that but any child could that in a instant. Suppose the brain can process information on a different plane...call it an aura or vibrations, whatever it still receives this information just like your eyes. it get this information and tries to Analise it and store in your memory just like a visual image.....can you recall blowing out a birthday cake candle when you were little...of course you can even though that imagine is years old....the real task is being able to recall this other information, it all depends on your ability to tap into those memories

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread