T tony troendle Greenie Joined May 21, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 21, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I just bought a minelab 18000 but it is missing the battery does anyone have one or know of a aftermarket that would work thanks!!
I just bought a minelab 18000 but it is missing the battery does anyone have one or know of a aftermarket that would work thanks!!
Jeff In North Georgia Hero Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 544 Reaction score 109 Golden Thread 0 Location Suwanee, Georgia Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+ May 23, 2013 #2 I think it uses the same one as the Soverign. Might want to check with a dealer. Jeff
T tony troendle Greenie Joined May 21, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks do you happen to have one just so I could have some numbers to cross refference?
T tony troendle Greenie Joined May 21, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Hey thanks just got it in the mail an guess what the battery holder was in there !!! Happy days pretty exited to get out and about with it!
Hey thanks just got it in the mail an guess what the battery holder was in there !!! Happy days pretty exited to get out and about with it!