What's new

Minelab CTX 3030

  • Thread starter Thread starter D
  • Start date Start date

D

Greenie
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York , Suffolk County
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Cal. , CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my Ctx came today late in the afternoon so its unpacked and all put together. Tomorrow I'll watch. The DVD's , load my computer and hopefully get to try it out at the beach or play with it in my backyard.
I've got to say Big Boy's Hobbies put together a nice package deal and it arrived a few days before I expected it to.
:hello2:
 
Good luck buddy. It might seem overwhelming at first but with enough practice you'll realize what a simple machine it really is. Again, any questions feel free to ask. Mike
 
Thanks MrMike I'm sure I'll be keeping in touch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom