jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,912 Reaction score 76,367 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Any Thoughts on anyone who can Do repairs on Digi Meters ? I Am not Talking 179-180 Recalibration. Strictly 550 I'm talking Actual Repair at a Reasonable Price ? Or See how well they Burn in my Burn Barrell ?
Any Thoughts on anyone who can Do repairs on Digi Meters ? I Am not Talking 179-180 Recalibration. Strictly 550 I'm talking Actual Repair at a Reasonable Price ? Or See how well they Burn in my Burn Barrell ?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,912 Reaction score 76,367 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2011 Thread Owner #2 Update: A member has generously offered to look these over & repair if Possable.
sandsifter Full Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 177 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Rockport Texas Detector(s) used SOV GT, EXCAL 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2014 #3 I have one also. The numbers not close. May need recalibrated. I think it's the 180.