Minelab E-Trac w SEF coil ... No longer for sale.

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Minelab E-Trac w SEF coils ...

Pics?

Thanks

CB

Stanl (MI)

Apr 29, 2009
S.E. Mich.
Detector(s) used
Whites: V3i, DFX, & XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Minelab repair ...

Is this repair issue something new for 2010 with Minelab?

I had my Sov. XS-2 repaired last summer by Minelab in Nevada,
it took 10 days including shipping to & from Michigan.

POPPA

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2005

I have been trying and gave up trying i have called them twice trying to send something back and the say they will call me back that was over a week ago. they will not get back to you. good luck. Poppa

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Minelab E-Trac w SEF coil ...

I wish I could trade up my Explorer XS for the E-Trac... that thing is NICE!!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Willee said:
godisnum1 said:
I wish I could trade up my Explorer XS for the E-Trac... that thing is NICE!!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Make me an offer, Bran.
I am open to any deals and always looking to try a detector I have never used before.
What do you think would be a fair difference?

Willee

Heh, I wish I were in a position to do it right now... but I'm saving up for an expensive little piece of metal at the moment. ::)
The only thing I have to trade is my Explorer XS with all the accessories (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,295226.0.html), which probably wouldn't do you much good as it's another Minelab. :wink: Mine was just checked at the factory and sent back at the beginning of the year though... I guess before they stopped working of their detectors? :icon_scratch:

Bran <><

Banemorth

May 19, 2010

Just sent you two PM's that included my work email! I'm interested!

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Things will "iron out" when they get that Chicago service center going.-----It's just a transition thing--guess I shouldn't say "just", it's a pain in the rear until that time.------Del

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your the man, thanks for the pics. I sent PM looking for a back up for mine. Just in case. Hehehe

CB

ozbach

Nov 16, 2009
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac/ xp Deus?/equinox 800

Im looking for a etrac, I will trade you a pretty much new Fisher F70 and a like new Whites MXT with 2 coils, stock 950 and the 6x10 DD, It also has the soft case, and the best rain and dust covers money can buy!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stanl (MI) said:
Is this repair issue something new for 2010 with Minelab?

I had my Sov. XS-2 repaired last summer by Minelab in Nevada,
it took 10 days including shipping to & from Michigan.

Most I had to wait was 3 weeks including weekends and that included the travel time there and back from Orlando and that was at the height of their repair season. I have read of a few waiting a week longer.

For some reason when Minelab tells people it will be 20 days some think that includes weekends and holidays, repair time Minelab quotes is "BUSINESS DAYS", it does not include weekends or holidays. I have read some posts of people who know they had an issue, but waited till hunting season was almost here to get it fixed, then get angry when it's not back right away.... :icon_scratch:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like an outstanding deal Willee. I wish I had the cash to take it off your hands.

OP
OP
Willee

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Minelab E-Trac w SEF coil ... No longer availale ...

Thin I will just hold on to the E-Trac and hope it dont need service this year.

Willee

xasp61

Apr 27, 2010
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
V3, XLT, F75, MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the sounds of things here, glad i don't own a Minelab machine... Minelab better get this CS thing fixed or they will lose big time !

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xasp61 said:
By the sounds of things here, glad i don't own a Minelab machine... Minelab better get this CS thing fixed or they will lose big time !

I hate to steal this thread but I just sent my coil in to be replaced and they have told me there are still waiting for the parts from Ireland because of all the airflight cancellations due to the volcano so they are behind. I got through to a Minelab manager after 3 calls and she was very nice and explained the situation and how back logged they are so as a patient guy I'll bide my time till my coil arrives, luckily I have a spare. :icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marchas45 said:
xasp61 said:

I hate to steal this thread but I just sent my coil in to be replaced and they have told me there are still waiting for the parts from Ireland because of all the airflight cancellations due to the volcano so they are behind. I got through to a Minelab manager after 3 calls and she was very nice and explained the situation and how back logged they are so as a patient guy I'll bide my time till my coil arrives, luckily I have a spare. :icon_thumright:

Never dawned on me about the Volcano causing a spare parts problem but you are correct. After having to send my Excal in when I cracked it's coil and realizing how much I missed it, is when I decided to get a backup Excal again. I use to have 2, then sold one, then bought another in October for backup..... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread