❎ SOLD Minelab Excalibur !!

Got a price in mind?
Thanks

RV is correct on the estimate...

Checking on my pricing....will put up in a bit...

Thanks,

Dennis

Last edited:
$500 plus shipping.....

Thanks,

Dennis

Last edited:
If all it needs is power cable that is great price and worth it for any interested. Even another $300 on top of $500 would still be good deal

DT2016

Last edited:
Battery still charges to little over 14 volts. Headphones still great....coil and charger etc. except short cord to battery needs replacing.

HH

Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
If horsedoc doesn't take it, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1338935View attachment 1338936View attachment 1338937

Testing pics

Didn't do too good on these pics, but better than nothing...Battery says old because I have 3 of them and this one came with the unit and still charges to 14+ volts. If you look at pics close I had attached a couple Anderson shaft stickers to it,,,just had them laying around and stuck them on there......made me feel really Kewl......:laughing7:

Thanks for looking,

Dennis

Last edited:
I'll buy it, pm me if not sold

Still giving horsedoc till the morning, then Deepseeker might take it. But if all this falls through
I will let you know.

Thanks!!

Dennis

horsedoc hasn't been on since he messaged you this morning. If you don't have word by morning, 24 hrs after he PM'd you, then as I figure it - you gave him a chance. Always try to be fair - a good motto to have.

Life happens and dreams don't always come true.

My word is good. We'll see what happens in the morning. Whatever the situation your Excal is heading for shipping.

horsedoc hasn't been on since he messaged you this morning. If you don't have word by morning, 24 hrs after he PM'd you, then as I figure it - you gave him a chance. Always try to be fair - a good motto to have.

Life happens and dreams don't always come true.

My word is good. We'll see what happens in the morning. Whatever the situation your Excal is heading for shipping.

You were the next after horsedoc to request buying my xcal2. It is yours my friend...

HH

Dennis

Email on the way.

Last edited:
Great price on a great machine. I just got too busy yesterday with work ....congrats to the buyer.

On another note my ctx 3030 died the other day. Used it in the water waist deep...worked fine all day. when I got home I checked the battery compartment and it was bone dry. Went for a hunt two days later at a park and the machine turns on but there is no screen. Unit is still under warranty....and has been at Kellyco for almost 2 weeks now...they are not getting back to me so hopefully today I will hear something. I have a lot of patience usually. Part of my lack of enthusiasm on this thred is because I've been trying to decode if I even want an ex cal or just get a back up CTX....I feel like the CTX is basically an extension of my body at this point and I'm lost without it....just dont know if I can trust using it in the water...

strick

Last edited:
Great price on a great machine. I just got too busy yesterday with work ....congrats to the buyer.

On another note my ctx 3030 died the other day. Used it in the water waist deep...worked fine all day. when I got home I checked the battery compartment and it was bone dry. Went for a hunt two days later at a park and the machine turns on but there is no screen. Unit is still under warranty....and has been at Kellyco for almost 2 weeks now...they are not getting back to me so hopefully today I will hear something. I have a lot of patience usually. Part of my lack of enthusiasm on this thred is because I've been trying to decode if I even want an ex cal or just get a back up CTX....I feel like the CTX is basically an extension of my body at this point and I'm lost without it....just dont know if I can trust using it in the water...

strick

Hey horsedoc,

Sorry about CTX, that's a bummer for sure...also sorry you were off Tnet for a while and missed on the excal2, but as you said, you may just be fine
with your CTX and without the xcal2. Marty is busy down there this time of year and probably are many folks anxious to get their units fixed and back
hunting again.

I wish you good luck and HH,

Dennis

Last edited:

strick

Check your PM..........

Call minelab, i complained about the battery compartment on my sdc2300 and in a week they sent me a brand new one. Still has same problem but its only the batteries they supplied with it.

Call minelab, i complained about the battery compartment on my sdc2300 and in a week they sent me a brand new one. Still has same problem but its only the batteries they supplied with it.

2300's go directly to minelab in Illinois. CTX's all get shipped to Kellyco....2300's they do not fix just replace. I will be calling them most likely mid week if I dont hear anything before then. Thanks

strick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back