❎ SOLD Minelab Sovereign GT 650 OBO

MoneyMike628

Greenie
Jan 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD

SOLD I cant find the darn prefix thing. Hello. Up for sale is a used Minelab Sovereign GT. I was told this detector has the same internals as the Excalibur and is one of the best detectors for searching the beach in either wet or dry sand and shallow water. This machine is in working condition and was just serviced at minelab last year. They tested and calibrated the machine and gave it a clean bill of health. This is the only USED GT on Gbay (not sure if I can post the real name) as of the time of this listing. They do have a few new ones (compare the price!) Included is everything in the pictures The detector with 10 inch waterproof tornado coil, dust cover , Battery pack, Charger and original manual. Check out my feedback. Enjoy! Any questions please feel free to ask. No returns on this item so ask as many questions as you like also if you want pictures of any part let me know. Thanks for looking! The item is also listed on anothed site (Popular auction site you can view it there as well and see my 400+ positive feedback so you can see i dont sell junk) just a heads up. Having problems posting pictures you can see them on the other site or message me and I will send them. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MoneyMike628

Greenie
Jan 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20130119_063809.png

OP
OP
M

MoneyMike628

Greenie
Jan 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok got it working. At 650 that includes free shipping by the way with insurance Cont US. Depending on other offers shipping will be 20 dollars. For example if you offer 600 I would have to add 20 for shipping. Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
M

MoneyMike628

Greenie
Jan 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD! Payment pending. Once payment is received I will follow the steps on this website to mark the item as sold. Thank you to everyone on Tnet!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mike! :goldtrophy:Got it today as described:icon_thumright:...the USPS finally delivered! I too can never figure out how to change the prefix after I have sold something...:hello2: Thanks for making me a good deal!
SOLD I cant find the darn prefix thing. Hello. Up for sale is a used Minelab Sovereign GT. I was told this detector has the same internals as the Excalibur and is one of the best detectors for searching the beach in either wet or dry sand and shallow water. This machine is in working condition and was just serviced at minelab last year. They tested and calibrated the machine and gave it a clean bill of health. This is the only USED GT on Gbay (not sure if I can post the real name) as of the time of this listing. They do have a few new ones (compare the price!) Included is everything in the pictures The detector with 10 inch waterproof tornado coil, dust cover , Battery pack, Charger and original manual. Check out my feedback. Enjoy! Any questions please feel free to ask. No returns on this item so ask as many questions as you like also if you want pictures of any part let me know. Thanks for looking! The item is also listed on anothed site (Popular auction site you can view it there as well and see my 400+ positive feedback so you can see i dont sell junk) just a heads up. Having problems posting pictures you can see them on the other site or message me and I will send them. Thanks!

OP
OP
M

MoneyMike628

Greenie
Jan 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad you like it! Enjoy! I just received a new detector today didn't have time to open it hopefully I like it or you will see it for sale. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread