What's new

Minelab website down....

Tired Rooster

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
713
Reaction score
706
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it can't be just my connection or on my end. I have tried to go on Minelab's web site to read
some things for two days now. Will not connect to server......this will be day three.
Anyone else..??
 
yeah, its not you. nobody can get in.
 
I can't get in either
 
That's what happens when they don't fix my 3030, and send it back broken.:)
 
Last edited:
Minelab.com is back up and no there is nothing new about the Equinox release date.
 
Hmmmmm........Hope their "EQ's" 6 & 800's are better then their web site.
 
Hmmmmm........Hope their "EQ's" 6 & 800's are better then their web site.

More than likely they had a problem on the web server, everything breaks at some point. I use to install Cisco servers and many times I was called out after hours for server down to failing electronics and power strikes, website I am sure is out of Australia. Up and running now....:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom