What's new

Mineral Mining in usa

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious where im from coal was big in Pennsylvania. Question do we have mining for gold, silver, diamonds or anything , those that have knowledge please share. Once again becareful and good luck.
 
49 er i am right next to Pa , I am in Ohio I think we mined for coal here . I am about 50 miles from the Pa border
 
There are a lot of various types of mines in the US. Actually sand & gravel mines are the most numerous of all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom