D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Another bunch I don't recall if I ever sent to you. I posted elsewhere awhile back and I believe it was a toss up btw vacor or mineral. Any thots? Attachments IMG_7311.webp 290.2 KB · Views: 91 IMG_7312.webp 448.7 KB · Views: 87 IMG_7313.webp 376 KB · Views: 85
Another bunch I don't recall if I ever sent to you. I posted elsewhere awhile back and I believe it was a toss up btw vacor or mineral. Any thots?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 27, 2016 #2 They look mineral to me. A super close up would probably reinforce that. If you have a loupe, you can see machinery marks in a glass marble and often inclusions in a mineral sphere.
They look mineral to me. A super close up would probably reinforce that. If you have a loupe, you can see machinery marks in a glass marble and often inclusions in a mineral sphere.