E Eqnn Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2018 Messages 27 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #1 Hello I just found a box of a bunch minerals and stones and have no clue what most of them are! They could be real or pieces of colored plastic, I do not know. Here is one, I have MANY others. Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
Hello I just found a box of a bunch minerals and stones and have no clue what most of them are! They could be real or pieces of colored plastic, I do not know. Here is one, I have MANY others.
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #2 Sulphur Upvote 0