What's new

Miners ID tag

DixieHunter145

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this at the fiancé's house in warrior.
I thinks it's 1940's but I could be off.
I love it though.
Would you believe it was found on top of the ground!?!
 

Attachments

  • image-2247443201.webp
    image-2247443201.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 368
I would believe it,That tag probably isnt as old as you may think,The mines here in VA still use those type tags for which miners are underground,you go to any mine office here in VA you see a board with 100 of those on it,Still a really neat find.Thanks for sharing!

HH John
 
Fiance'!? What! Do tell....no wait...you can tell Saturday night at Logan's. lol Congratulations!
oh..and nice find on the tag.
:icon_thumleft:
Nana
 
Some of the mines in Adamsville nearby were worked in the 1890s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom