Mini Highbanking question

G1sammons said:
That is if your not sampling different areas if your doing that then when your done in each area

Well what I'm really meaning is should I clean it out after maybe 10 to 15 gallons of dirt have ran? I know that with it being a smaller highbanker then it boils be cleaned out every so often. Thanks for helping out :)

Reynolds1844 said:
Well what I'm really meaning is should I clean it out after maybe 10 to 15 gallons of dirt have ran? I know that with it being a smaller highbanker then it boils be cleaned out every so often. Thanks for helping out :)

"Needs to be" not boiled. Crazy spell check.

Reynolds1844 said:
"Needs to be" not boiled. Crazy spell check.

I have the same problem
I would think as long as you keep materal in it your ok
But there pretty easy to clean out
So do it as often as ya like untill you find that comfortnspot

Just not a fan of pay and play but the gold camp will nickel and dime you to death

Need to find ya some public access to some rivers near the camp and not directly below dams
Maybie 10 mi down river or more
Working below these dams will get ya killed

To be honest you'll spend the same money if you go buy stuff from crisson gold mine and run it at home

And you will find more gold

As long as its running good and not loading up with black sand you can run it all day, I always test pan my tailings for gold loss, if your finding gold in your tailings then you need to stop and make adjustments. But every time you stop and clean out thats 5-10 less buckets you'll get to run that day so if your paying you need to move some dirt as much as you can.

Have a blast, big learning curve with this mining, have fun...

G1sammons said:
To be honest you'll spend the same money if you go buy stuff from crisson gold mine and run it at home

And you will find more gold

Yea we know but this will be our first actual time going out to do it and it looks interesting to us. I believe it will be enjoyable.

vini said:
As long as its running good and not loading up with black sand you can run it all day, I always test pan my tailings for gold loss, if your finding gold in your tailings then you need to stop and make adjustments. But every time you stop and clean out thats 5-10 less buckets you'll get to run that day so if your paying you need to move some dirt as much as you can.

Have a blast, big learning curve with this mining, have fun...

Thanks Vini. So awesome for you to stop by and lend some tips. I have to agree with you about the stopping and losing time to run more dirt. I never really thought of that til you mentioned it so that was very helpful. Thank you :)

Ok another question. When it comes to setting up my mini highbanker, is there a certain angle I need to set?

Reynolds1844 said:
Ok another question. When it comes to setting up my mini highbanker, is there a certain angle I need to set?

Yes but I can't tell ya what it is . I'm not sure on high banking

Hay look at crystalpaynes first trip was a bust. she did the same thing your going to do with at the gold camp with a much larger unit than what you have
Might sample ya some time and money .im not trying to mess up your plans but it might help ya make some better plans
Do y'all live close to the gold camp?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back